- 100 years of hyposensitization: history of allergen-specific immunotherapy (ASIT).Allergy. 2011; 66: 713-724
- Differentiation stage determines pathologic and protective allergen-specific CD4+ T-cell outcomes during specific immunotherapy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2012; 129 (544-51.e7)
- Mechanisms of allergen-specific immunotherapy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011; 127: 18-29
- Tr1 and naturally occurring regulatory T cells induce IgG4 in B cells through GITR/GITR-L interaction, IL-10 and TGF-beta.Eur J Immunol. 2008; 38: 3101-3113
- Grass pollen immunotherapy: IL-10 induction and suppression of late responses precedes IgG4 inhibitory antibody activity.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008; 121 (e2): 1120-1125
- Assessment of Bet v 1-specific CD4+ T cell responses in allergic and nonallergic individuals using MHC class II peptide tetramers.J Immunol. 2008; 180: 4514-4522
- Distinct characteristics of seasonal (Bet v 1) vs. perennial (Der p 1/Der p 2) allergen-specific CD4(+) T cell responses.Clin Exp Allergy. 2011; 41: 192-203
- Long-term tolerance after allergen immunotherapy is accompanied by selective persistence of blocking antibodies.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011; 127 (e1-5): 509-516
- Evaluation of serum s-IgE/total IgE ratio in predicting clinical response to allergen-specific immunotherapy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2009; 123 (e1-4): 1103-1110
- Direct ex vivo analysis of allergen-specific CD4+ T cells.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 125 (e1): 1407-1409
- Hierarchical IL-5 expression defines a subpopulation of highly differentiated human Th2 cells.J Immunol. 2011; 187: 3111-3120
- CD70 is selectively expressed on Th1 but not on Th2 cells and is required for Th1-type immune responses.J Invest Dermatol. 2011; 131: 1252-1261
- Function of CD27 in helper T cell differentiation.Immunol Lett. 2011; 136: 177-186
- B cell-specific expression of B7-2 is required for follicular Th cell function in response to vaccinia virus.J Immunol. 2011; 186: 5294-5303
Supported in part by the CK-Care (Christine Kühne) Center for Allergy Research and Education and DFG grant TR467/5-1 .
Disclosure of potential conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no relevant conflicts of interest.