- Studies of reagins to alpha-gliadin in a patient with wheat hypersensitivity.J Allergy. 1969; 44: 37-50
- Food allergens.Clin Allergy Immunol. 2008; 21: 219-235
- Molecular and immunological characterization of a wheat serine proteinase inhibitor as a novel allergen in baker's asthma.J Immunol. 2008; 180: 7451-7460
- Plant defense peptides.Biopolymers. 1998; 47: 479-491
- Proposal for molecular mechanism of thionins deduced from physico-chemical studies of plant toxins.J Pept Res. 2004; 64: 210-224
- Wheat omega-5 gliadin is a major allergen in children with immediate allergy to ingested wheat.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2001; 108: 634-638
- Second symposium on the definition and management of anaphylaxis: summary report—second National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease/Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network symposium.Ann Emerg Med. 2006; 47: 373-380
- Development of a functional in vitro assay as a novel tool for the standardization of allergen extracts in the human system.Allergy. 2005; 60: 1021-1028
- Molecular characterization of wheat allergens specifically by patients suffering from wheat-induced respiratory allergy.Clin Exp Allergy. 2012; 42: 597-609
- Recombinant lipid transfer protein Cor a 8 from hazelnut: a new tool for in vitro diagnosis of potentially severe hazelnut allergy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2004; 113: 141-147
Supported by research grants from Phadia–Thermo Fisher , Uppsala, Sweden, and the Christian Doppler Research Association , Austria, and in part by the European Commission's Seventh Framework programme under grant agreement no. 261357 .
Disclosure of potential conflict of interest: N. G. Papadopoulos has consultant arrangements with Abbott , Novartis , and Menarini ; has received grants from Nestlé , Abbott , and Merck Sharp Dohme ; has received payment for lectures from Merck Sharp Dohme , Allergopharma , Uriach , GlaxoSmithKline , and Stallergenes ; and has received payment for development of educational presentations from Merck Sharp Dohme , Uriach , and Meda . S. Vrtala has received a grant from the Christian Doppler Research Association . R. Valenta has received grants from Thermo Fisher and FWF Austrian Science Fund and has received a consulting fee or honorarium from Thermo Fisher . The rest of the authors declare that they have no relevant conficts of interest.